Thai x Skunk
- Flowering Time:
- Outdoor Harvest:
- THC Level:
|Seed Options||# Seeds / Pack|
Thai x Skunk, 10 seeds / $100
Expect vigorous plants that can produce large chunky colas with this strain. Great for growing out as larger plants because the branching of the Thai genetics will fill out space quickly without being gangly; this also means lots of strong light is able to penetrate deeper into the plant canopy, giving consistent bud from top to bottom on larger plants.
The Skunk while also very vigorous adds closer spacing to the budding sites versus our pure Thai and promotes chunkier, tighter buds with the injection of Afghani genes that help to make up the Skunk gene pool.
Thai X Skunk Buds give off a nice sweet scent and aroma and deliver a pleasant cerebral high with some mild body relaxation. Some phenotypes may have hints of lemon or citrus in the bouquet.
This strain is easier to grow ans should thrive under variety of growing conditions, indoors in a greenhouse or even outdoors if the season allows sufficient time for her to reach full maturity. Harvest is breeze, as there is little manicuring to do as the harvest is mostly bud rather than leaves, and buds can be very large and chunky.
When matured in cooler temperatures, there is potential for some very vivid colorations; providing an eye-catching backdrop for the silvery carpet of resin that coats all of the swollen towers of calyxes emerging from the large colas and chunky side buds.
- Indoors preferred, suitable for greenhouse growing or longer outdoor seasons
- Yield: Good to Excellent
- Flowering Time: 9-11 Weeks
- Height increase during flowering: 75-100%
- Appearance: Large light green buds with silvery resin coated appearance, sparse orange to light tan hairs.
- Aroma: Sweet with hints of citrus or lemon.
- Effects: Mostly in the head but some body effects, great for medicating throughout the day. Can border on trippy or psychedelic when smoked in larger quantities. A good party weed; nice social buzz with moderate intake.